Monday, February 2, 2009

USA - Here we come :)

We have been talking about making a trip to the states for a long time. And on Saturday we took the leap and purchased plane tickets. 3 weeks in California and Utah this summer, here is the route we plan to take:


Vis større kart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ååh vad jag är avundsjuk! Hoppas ni får en jätte bra resa! :)

The H Factor said...

Espen!

Buddy, i didn't even know you had a blog.

You better let me know when you come through San Diego. We should have lunch at George's at the Cove in La Jolla over looking the ocean. It will be fantastic.....

Karolina said...

That is exactly the trip I want to make! I'd love to see California, I haven't been there since I was like... 3. And I really want to go to Vegas too. I hope you guys have tons of fun!

Alexandra said...

Thanks! Looking forward to it a lot! :) Anf Daryl - we would love to get together when we are in San Diego!