Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday night at home all by myself



Tonight i´ve been home alone. I started with cleaning the whole apartment - now it´s shining! :) Then i cooked dinner for me - chicken breast with couscous, mushroom, peppers and broccoli! It was yummy! I ate dinner in front of Let´s dance on TV. I love that show. After dinner i painted my nails with brown nailpolish! I usually don´t take time to those kind of things. But it´s really nice to do something for yourself once in a while!



When Espen comes home (which is in a few minutes) we´re gonna watch a movie and eat candy! :) Looking forward to that. I´m really glad that the weekend is here, i NEED it. Tomorrow morning we´re going to go swimming. That is a nice tradition that we have. Enjoy the evening!

2 comments:

Karolina said...

Yaaaay! You have a blog!

Per said...

Way to go, have a good one! Hugs/Dad